the spr agency is seeking qualified candidates for the position of Public Relations Executive to add to our award-winning team at our Scottsdale office.
At the spr agency, you’ll use your skill as a professional writer, creativity and high-level organizational skills to create and execute effective public relations and social media marketing campaigns across a variety of platforms.
The ideal candidate will have a degree in journalism, public relations, communications or English, at least 5 years of professional experience in a related field, and a serious commitment to a career in the field of public relations.
This public relations position offers a unique opportunity to join a successful firm with a reputation for exceptional work.
About the spr agency
the spr agency is a Scottsdale-based public relations, social media and marketing agency that specializes in providing intelligent and innovative solutions to entrepreneurs, small businesses and Fortune 500 companies.
Ranked the No. 1 Arizona Public Relations Firm with 10 or More Employees 2017 in Ranking Arizona and a Top 20 Social Media Agency by the Phoenix Business Journal, the spr agency specializes in relationship communications, combining public relations, SEO, advertising, business marketing, AdWords and social media strategies that get our clients noticed.
The ideal candidate will be able to fulfill the following requirements:
- Manage client accounts and day-to-day client contact
- Write press releases, blogs and articles
- Create effective social media content
- Produce content for websites
- Be able to write in varied forms and styles
- Understand and use AP Style
- Use your creativity and organizational skills to assist with accounts, including idea generation, media campaign organization, and execution
- Brainstorm and execute ideas for new article angles
- Work with media and corporate communicators effectively
- Monitor the media, including newspapers, magazines, journals, broadcasts, newswires and blogs, for opportunities for clients
- Execute effective, creative, and efficient distribution strategies on social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Google +, etc.)
- Monitor social media platforms for clients
- Attend and promote client events
- Perform related duties as required
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Job Type: Full-time